WEEKLY THROUGH MARCH 6TH, 2022
Link to recorded sessions:
CCR Aotearoa (New Zealand) extends an invitation to anyone interested in joining this weekly group practice session.
It is a 30 min session each Sunday 10AM NZST (UTC +12) via Zoom.
This session will be dedicated to shamatha practice – the practice of cultivating a calm, clear and focussed mind.
Over the coming months Glen will be systematically going through all the variations of shamatha practice using the breath, mind and awareness.
The session structure is:
- Brief introduction to the practice
- Shamatha meditation (15 min)
- Three practice tips
- Q&A (10 min)
The session schedule is:
- Oct 3 & Oct 10 – mindfulness of breathing (full-body)
- Oct 17 & Oct 24 – mindfulness of breathing (abdomen)
- Oct 31 & Nov 07 – mindfulness of breathing (nostrils)
- Nov 14 & Nov 21 – observing the mind (thoughts)
- Nov 28 & Dec 05 – observing the mind (anchoring)
- Dec 12 & Dec 19 – observing the mind (emotions)
- Dec 26 & Jan 02 – observing the mind (space)
- Jan 09 & Jan 16 – resting in awareness (awareness)
- Jan 23 & Jan 30 – resting in awareness (anchoring)
- Feb 06 & Feb 13 – resting in awareness (questioning)
- Feb 20 & Feb 27 – resting in awareness (space)
- Mar 06 & Mar 13 – stillness in motion
Topic: CCRA weekly practice
Time: Oct 3, 2021 10:00 AM Auckland, Wellington
Every week on Sun, until Mar 13, 2022, 24 occurrence(s)
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 936 1558 5127